Raw healing amber for your health
We are used to the fact that precious and semiprecious stones in everyday life are used only as jewelry. But some of them, even in antiquity, were used as a powerful medicine in the fight against ailments. One of these gifts of nature is amber.
Sun stone, as it is called in common people, is incredibly attractive in appearance and has many useful properties. The main composition of the hardened resin are four components:
- Succinic acid
Depending on the field, raw medicinal amber can be enriched with other components that are useful for the human body, including:
The presence of foreign minerals is noticeable when considering the color of amber. The darker the stone, the more impurities it contains. The most valuable in its healing qualities is Baltic amber found on the coast.
The use of amber is multifaceted, due to its properties and composition.
• Cosmetology. The antiseptic and antioxidant properties of the mineral help fight problem skin and have a beneficial effect on its condition. Actively added to shampoos to strengthen and grow hair.
• Massage. Natural amber oil in combination with large amber stones, renews the body, reduces nervous tension, increases libido.
• Supplements. Improves the body's resistance to viral infections, toxic effects of the environment. Improves the functional and emotional state of the body. It is recommended for fatigue and a decrease in the body's defenses.
• Lithotherapy. Crystals are used to restore mineral deficiencies, treat physical and emotional conditions.
• When teething in children. Being a natural painkiller, it helps to transfer the pain syndrome to the baby more easily. Short raw healing baby beads made of small, perfectly polished pebbles, do not interfere with the baby’s play, are pleasant to the touch.
• The Book of Healing. The famous Persian doctor Ibn Sina, better known as Avicenna, made 50 recipes for the use of amber in the treatment of various diseases. Doctors of today still actively use his advice and successfully apply them in practice.
• Amber cabinets. Amber therapy is a new method of treating diseases using massage effects on the projection of diseased organs. Being in a room strewn with minerals has a beneficial effect on the body and helps in the fight against many diseases, including neurosis, varicose veins, and so on.
To take advantage of all the properties of amber, you should choose an raw stone. Baltic amber contains the maximum concentration of succinic acid and other beneficial trace elements. When worn, maximum contact with the body should occur, then it can be benefited. If the beads must be removed before bedtime, then wearing a bracelet will not affect the quality of sleep.
In our store you will find quality products from therapeutic amber at the best price. Choose and we will deliver your purchase in a short time.